Interested persons are invited to submit scholarly manuscripts/ articles/papers for consideration and publication in the journal. Authors should refer to the guidelines below and adhere to them.
Submission of Manuscripts
- Articles/ papers/manuscripts should be submitted in English.
- Manuscripts are accepted for consideration with the understanding that they are original material and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- A separate title page must be provided to enhance peer review. The title must include the title of paper, names of all authors, their affiliation, mail address, email address, phone and fax numbers. An asterisk should be placed against the name of the corresponding author.
- Length of Abstract: An abstract of not more than 250 words must accompany the article.
- Key words: four to six keywords must be stated. These should be separated by a semicolon.
- Length of manuscripts: The length of the manuscripts should not be more than 5000 words
- Font size and line spacing: The manuscripts should be double spaced and of Times New Roman font size of 12 on A4 sheet with margins of 2.5 centimetres on the left and 2.5 centimeters on the right, top and bottom.
- Authors are responsible for all statements made in their work and for obtaining permission from copyright owners to reprint or adapt tables or figures or to print a quotation of 500 words or more.
- Language, in-text references, format and symbols/letters/equation/ transcriptions and references must conform to the style of the publication manual of the American Psychological Association 6th Edition.
- The structure of a typical empirical study should include a Background to the study, which entails the statement of the problem being investigated. Normally, the background should summarize relevant research to provide context, and explain what other authors' findings, if any, are being challenged or extended. Purpose of the study, Research Question(s)/Hypotheses, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Conclusion and Recommendation/Implication. Acknowledgment may be included for funded projects.
- All manuscripts received will be acknowledged promptly. Feedback on a manuscript from reviewers will be communicated to the corresponding author.
- Rolling deadline for submission: Manuscripts are welcome throughout the year.
© Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development, University of Environment and Sustainable Development, Somanya - Ghana
All rights reserved, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by means of electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the publisher
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.